Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sort of Sketch Challenge 178

{Laugh}
I finished my card and took my picture. Excitedly, I headed to the computer where I realized that I did the sketch for today's challenge in landscape instead of portrait. Oopsie. So, sketch purists will have to use their imaginations, look really hard, and envision this as a portrait oriented card. :)

Now for the rest of us... Isn't this a great card? I have been wanting to do embossed on embossed panels for a while, and this sketch seemed to fit perfectly. Nothing particular in mind for the card... perhaps a wedding card or just congrats, etc. Again, I used yesterday's color challenge because I loved it.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Very Vanilla
Stamp: SU! Sincere Salutations
Accents: SU! Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Pretties Kit (brads), sheer white ribbon
Embossing: Cuttlebug Swirls

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Your card looks great. It's very pretty....I like how the brown and vanilla pieces have the same design....oh to own a cuttlebug!!!LOL. Joan