Sunday, May 4, 2008

Simply CASEd

Today's Featured Stamper is Kim (nutsymuhl). Her gallery is fun to walk through, and her blog (a fellow Blogger) is just as enjoyable. Check her out!
I CASEd her Simply Colorful card. I thought it looked great how she did it, and I changed a few things. I still think you can see where mine came from.
I changed:
~Where she had solid colors, I chose SU! Prints DSP.
~I chose for my sentiment to be in the lower right-hand block.
~I chose white ribbon with black stitching.
~No flower brads for me, although I have those very brads!
~I chose some paper piecing and toling.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Stamps: SU! Mixed Bouquet and Amazing to Zany
Paper: SU! Prints DSP, Basic Black, Papertrey Ink white
Ribbon: Paper Studio scraps
Ink: SU! Basic Black

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

I like the original and I like what you've done to change it up. I love the little flower in the bottom....power to ya for cutting the pieces for the little petals!!!!! Joan