Monday, May 5, 2008

Diorama Revisited

Today's SCS Try a New Tehnique Challenge was an old technique for me. Thanks to my "dealer," I had made a diorama card before. I almost didn't try it again, but tonight was a night I needed to stamp. Allergies, stress, job interview... 'nuf said. Here is a tutorial for how to make them.

I made this card for me. It is dispalyed with my "Carpe Diem" piece as a reminder. Inside the diorama card is the word "Blessed" in different fonts. I need to remember that, on a daily basis, no matter how crappy I feel, or how much I want to wallow in unnecessary self-deprication, I am truly blessed in so many areas of my life. I am placing this somewhere will I will face it daily.

I have posted two pics... one where the "Blessed" part is the focus and all else is "fuzzy," and one with a clear shot of the design. I love the one with the focus on "Blessed." How completely right on.
Size: 4 1/2 x 3 inches when standing
Paper: Glory Blessed (The Paper Element), Bazzill brown textured, SU! Really Rust
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs
Brads: I have no idea, but I like them

No comments: