This card, however, too a life of its own. The technique looked simple enough. But then, mistakes kept happening. It started as all one "flattened" and masked image, but had to be cut into layers to salvage the card. I do like the way it turned out. It's far from my style, but I think that's what makes the challenge, too!
I started with a base of Papertrey white. I pounced using Glorious Green pastels. Then, I had to re-do, as I got a little messy and had some nearby pastels added in there. Then I stamped the strawberries one at a time and pounced them with Real Red pastels. Well, the Real Red decided to take over, so I cut the strawberries out (they had been masked at first) and re-pieced them on a new pounced background. I then decided to do the sentiment. Those of you that know this sentiment stamp know I had to use the ol' Stamp-a-majig. Well, I didn't have the stamp as dry as I thought, so I ended up with shadows of other words from the stamp. Hence my choice for a sentiment panel. It's raised on Dimensionals. The ribbon and dew drops were added for some dimension, as was the raised "Berry." The background paper is Stampin' Up!, but I can't recall what. I think it might be from a scrapbook packet.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Stamps: SU! Fruit Medley and Fruity Phrases