Thursday, May 1, 2008

Circle Fun

I was about to go to bed, when, suddenly... I read the challenge for Friday. I love circles and had been itching to use the SU! Carousel Notes. Hence, this card. I have been using my cards as display pieces on my mantle, and, I must say, this one looks awesome. I was always frustrated that I wasn't using my mantle as a seasonal showpiece. I am really excited that I started giving these cards more life than sitting in a box.

Challenge-wise, I used a 2 inch circle punch, a Coluzzle circle cutter (grrr), and the Carousel notes. I also used some SU! rub-ons that were circular. I used a circular hole punch on the scallops, too. Last but not least, we cannot forget the bling.

I loved this challenge! Now maybe I can sleep. :)
Size of Carousel Note: 3 inch radius
Stamps: SU! Always and Expressive Flexible Phrases (enjoy)
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla and Soft Sky, Paper Studio Cute Blue Flowers
Embellishments: SU! Love Birds Rub-Ons, SU! Chocolate Chip twill, staple, Dimensionals, Paper Studio Gemstones

No comments: