Tuesday, May 27, 2008

{School's} Out...

... for summer.

Today was my last full day of school for 2007-08. It is only fitting that I make a card commemorating the fact that I survived one of the toughest year's emotionally in both my personal life and my professional life. Thank God... literally.

This card fits today's Color Challenge: Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. Lovely colors to mesh. I also dug up the very first SU! set I ever bought... Tropical Fish. Every time I clear out unused stamps, I just can't seem to let this set go, even though I hardly ever use it anymore. You just never know when I will need some fish, right?

I used some Cloud Nine Rain Drops, but they look a little dingy. Maybe I am just being too picky. Moi?
Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches
Paper: SU! Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, and Very Vanilla
Stamp: SU! Tropical Fish
Letters: Daiquiri Vinyl Thickers (brown)
Ink: SU! Sage Shadow and Versa Mark
Accents: Dimensionals, Cloud Nine Rain Drops, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JoLynn...
You certainly deserve this well earned rest.
Sooth your soul and your mind - stamp, stamp, stamp.
Waiting to see your wonderful creations.