Thursday, May 29, 2008

A "Green" Kind of Card

Today's Ways to use It Challenge asked us to use some sort of packaging materials. So, I headed to my garage, as we have an "issue" about throwing away boxes. I am kind of cursed, I think. An example... we threw away the box for our waffle maker, and what do you suppose happened this weekend? Yes, it did stop working.

My son got a Wii for Christmas, and we, of course, still have some of the boxes. You just never know... I found an anti-static envelope that had the greatest texture and translucency. So I used it for some of my matting on this card. I used yesterday's sketch correctly this time. :)
My mantle is becoming my favorite place to take pictures. I get great light, and it's a cream color so it usually doesn't interfere with cardstock color.
A simple, yet fun thank-you card. Isn't that Bazzill button cute?
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Soft Sky (or it might be Bazzill... it was in my scraps), SU! Chocolate Chip, packaging envelope
Stamp: SU! Just So Sayings
Brads: Spare Parts
Ink: Dark Brown Color Box Chalk

No comments: