Sunday, May 18, 2008

Best Wishes

Today's Featured Stamper, Dawnsing, was a crafter of whom I had not been aware. She has a very clean, simple style, reminiscent of two of my favs: Becky Higgins and Cathy Zielske.

Her card that I CASED she titled "Office Birthday." I decided to keep and change some items. Here's my list:

Kept:
~SU! Au Chocolat DSP
~SU! Barely Banana
~SU! Very Vanilla
~SU! Choclate Chip
~Basic sketch

Changed:
~Different pattern of Au Chocolat
~Rather than Office Accoutrements, I used Sincere Salutations and Big/Little Pieces
~I used no red
~I used stitched ribbon and tied my bow on the other end
~I used three flower images, popping one up with dimensionals
~I embossed some lines using my Scor-Pal
~I inked the edges of my sentiment and flowers

Size: 4 3/16 x 5 inches
Paper: SU! Au Chocolat, Barely Banana, Very Vanilla
Ribbon: The Paper Studio Scrap Pack
Stamps: SU! Sincere Salutations, Big Pieces, and Little Pieces
Brads: Spare Parts
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip and Barely Banana

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Love the card--really wish Au Chocolat never retired! Dawn is linked on my blog--how'd ya miss her? I love her work!