Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Ah, feel the love. It's Valentine's Day again!
These pics are of the Valentines for my two year old's peers as well as the Valentine's for the adults in my life and the lives of my children. I did several variations of both until I got what I wanted.


Adult Valentine:
Cardstock: SU! Bordering Blue cut to 7 x 8 inches, scored at 4 inches (on the 8 inch width). Flap is two inches wide.
Stamps: Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink), Bold Basics (SU!), Friendship Flowers (SU!)
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy, Real Red, Bordering Blue
Extras: Shading of hearts done with sponge dauber and Bordering Blue ink. Flap border done with uniball Signo white gel pen.

Kid Valentine:
Size: 3 x 4 inches
Cardstock: Your basic white, red hues found in scraps
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Alphabet set: Making Memories rummage magnetic stamp alphabet
Embellishments: Hershey's Kisses (yum!)

No comments: