Thursday, February 28, 2008

An Early Bird

I cannot believe it, but it's just barely Thursday and I have Friday's challenge complete. Crazy, I know. It just seems like today that I uploaded Thursday's challenge... oh, wait...

This challenge, Limited Supplies, is one that I love because we are encouraged to keep it simple. We were to use one flower stamp... and not much else. See the challenge for all the rules.

I had the bottom completely finished, but felt the top needed a little something. Usually when that occurs, I end up messing the whole thing up because I add an unnecessary element. Well, I kind of like the paper piercing on this. I took some extra stamped images from when I was experimenting and used them as my template for piercing. Cool, eh?

Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Baroque Burgundy, Going Gray, and Mellow Moss
Ink: SU! Baroque Burgundy
Stamps: SU! Big Pieces and Amazing to Zany
Ribbon: Offray Sheerly Yours
Eyelet: 3/16 Round Copper Eyelets (Scrap Arts)

No comments: