Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gonna Tell Everyone to Lighten Up

I loved today's SCS Ways to Use It challenge. We were asked to use some facet of music as inspiration. Since I am a self-diagnosed victim of Seasonal Affective Disorder, I decided on "Soak Up the Sun" by Cheryl Crow. I had purchased way more summer stuff than I needed for some projects this summer, so I busted out some stickers and went to town. The top and bottom embellishment consist of 1/2 inch circles in SU! Gable Green under some sheer white ribbon. I love the effect! I also love how the torn paper gives a bit of a beach feel.

So, there is my burst of the hope of warmer weather!

Size: 6 x 6 inches
Paper: Scrapbook paper (blue base... from my pile so I am not sure of manufacturer), SU! Summer Sun, Almost Amethyst, Gable Green, and Only Orange
Embellishments: Paper Bliss (Flip Flops), Sticko (sentiment), Sheer Creations (ribbon)

No comments: