Friday, February 8, 2008

Spot On!

This week's SCS Ways to Use It Challenge included using dots. I love dots! I also love the phrase "Spot On!" Hence, my card today. I thought it would be a cool "Congratulations" card.

Time-consuming, yet fun.

Size: 5 1/2 x 6 inches
Paper: Gable Green (SU!), Rain Dots Keep Fallin' On My Head (Fiskars Cloud 9 Design)
Eyelets: SU! (not sure which families... I looked for a match)
Stamps: SU! Alphadots, Around and About
Inks: SU! Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Marigold Morning
Ribbon: Some grosgrain out of an HSN kit that matched; I pulled it through and knotted each end.

I tried using my 1 1/2 in. square punch, but it was a tad too big. So I ended up cutting excess off with my NEW Making Memories paper trimmer, and I am now in LOVE with the trimmer.
NOTE: Crop-A-Dile I and II do not seem to get along with SU! eyelets. I tried many options, but you will notice some squishing. They can't stand the sheer power of the Crop-A-Dile. :)

No comments: