Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SCS Color Challenge 152

I started overconfidently today. This card has been ripped apart and renegotiated at least four times. I think I really like the simplicity of the final product. It was the Real Red that kept throwing me (we had to use Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, and Real Red). At first, my base was white, and it was driving me nutty. Eventually, it evolved to red. I aso had an unfortunate Crop-A-Dile experience, as the plan was to have a row of eyelets. It was not to be!

Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: Ultrasmooth White, Read Red
Inks: Ballet Blue, Apricot Appeal, Real Red
Stamps: What Could Be Better? (SU!), Vertical Stripes Background (Hero Arts)
Embellishments: Red grosgrain (Xyron backed on bottom)
Sentiment: Rub-ons from various Making Memories sets

No comments: