Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Frou-Frou Than I'm Used To

Okay, so I stretched myself today. I know it's shocking. Today's SCS Color Challenge suggested these three colors: Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie, and Certainly Celery. Yes, I scratched my head for a few minutes. The only cardstock I knew I had was Orchid Opulence. While I am a liker of purple, that hue is a little hard to blend.

Then, I recalled that I had just purchased some fun Bazzill scallopped textured paper, and off I went. I wanted to also use my new Friendship Blooms Sale-A-Bration set. And voila! Frou-frou! Max was home sick, so the frou-frou took HOURS in the making. I kind of like it, though.

Size: 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches
Stamps: Friendship Blooms
Ink: SU! Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Bazzill scallopped (I think originally 6 x 12 before scallops), SU! Orchid Opulence, Ultrasmooth White, and Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Embellishments: Sequins adhered with Mini Glue Dots, Sheer Creations ribbon (Michaels)

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

That scalloped paper is too cute and the sequins are a delight!