Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge

For today's SCS Sketch Challenge, I was in a scrappy mood. I also really wanted to use my newly purchased Queen and Co. Felt Borders. So, I cut some Bazzill brown for my base and went from there. All other paper was taken from my scraps... and I do have a lot of scraps! I really like the way the card came out.
Size: 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: Bazill (brown hues), SU! River Rock and textured Barely Banana
Stamp: Friendship Sentiments (MSE!)
Embellishments: Pure Purple Felt Border (Queen & Co.), Brads (Spare Parts)
Ink: SU! Lavender Lace

2 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

OOh, good idea to post a picture of the sketch...I will have to start copying you.

JoLynn said...

I totally copied Beate, of course. i saw she did it, and thought it made more sense than a link.