Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Color and Sketch Challenge Combo

Since I was at Stamp-A-Stack last night making lots of lovely cards, I combined yesterday's and today's SCS challenges. The color challenge was to use black, River Rock, and white... no problem here! Love the combo. The sketch challenge is shown with this post, a requirement being that the focus be a cut-out of some sort.

I felt like using my crimper, a sorely-neglected, yet easy way to add texture. My River Rock cardstock is crimped, including the matting for the flower. This stamp was one of the first I ever purchased. It's seen me make my share of mistakes! I couldn't decide on one color for the ribbon, so I used three. I felt one last element was needed, so I added some white pin stripes.


Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Basic Black, River Rock, Ultrasmooth White; Classic Black Fresh Cut Grass (Luxe Designs)
Ribbon: Neutral Scrap Pack (Paper Studio)
Stamp: Hobby Lobby
Coloring Media: uniball Signo white gel pen, SU! River Rock, SU! Basic Black

No comments: