Saturday, February 2, 2008

Inspiration Challenge 113 - Waves

This card is made for the Inpsiration Challenge 113 for February 2, 2008. Here is the room that was to inspire the card. It made me think of being by the ocean on a mild day... perfect for sleep and definitely different than the killer winter here.

What I used that I did not know: I put my vellum sentiment through my Xyron 510. I saw on DIY Scrapbooking that this could be done, and I feel so stupid that I had never done it before. It is flawless. No more vellum tape! Hooray!

Size: 6 x 6
"Helper": Monochromatics by Pamela Lambie
The "helper" provided the textured cardstock, the vellum accents, and the coordinating eyelets
Other embellishments: textured paper (a gift from a fellow crafter), sheer white ribbon, ColorBox Chalk ink pad in Ice Blue to ink edges of card and vellum

No comments: