Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm So Dizzy

Today's SCS challenge, Limited Supplies, directed the challengee to use only circles and things with circles on it. The specifics of the challenge can be found here.

Now the danger with this is going a little "circle overboard." I was quickly approaching that, and I hope I stopped soon enough.

I was dying to use Beate's faux shaving cream tutorial, so I did use it in two of the circles. LOVE the technique... so easy!

Please notice a couple things added to my blog, including a poll and the ability to sign up for e-mail updates.

Size: 6 x 6 in.
Paper: Bazzill textured brown, SU! Pretty in Pink
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby
Circles wrapped in ribbon: Quick Quotes
Stamp: SU! Tagger's Dozen, Dots and Daisies Stampin' Around and Reverse Image Stamp (Viva LasVegastamps) for faux shaving cream technique
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom
Also used: Sponge daubers for circles above and below main strip

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Love, love this layout. And, of course, you know the colors are right up my alley!