Sunday, February 17, 2008

Featured Stamper

The SCS Featured Stamper this week is someone whose work I have admired for a while, so I think it is very cool that she was chosen. The problem was choosing what to CASE! My humble submission was created with scraps I had, with the exception of the Bazzill base.
I think mine looks a bit messier than Betty's, but I tried what I could without any Nestabilities or oval punches. I used my Cricut. Can you tell I was hungry?

Size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, a la Carte Pumpernickel (American Crafts), Ultrasmooth Vanilla (SU!), Sky Blue (SU!)
Coloring media: Chestnut Roan (Color Box Chalk), Stampin Up! Watercolor Pencils
Ribbon: Sheer brown from the Michaels dollar bin
Stamps: Sweet Treats (SU!), Good Life (Kolette Hall)
Eyelets and dimensionals: Stampin' Up!

No comments: