Saturday, March 22, 2008

Seaside Inspiration

I was going to bed when today's inspiration, well, inspired me. The bracelet pictured was to be used as our inspiration. There are so many things one could find in this for inspiration. The silver really struck me as something I had to include. I recalled purchasing some little seaside embellishments a few years back, and I think they worked perfectly in this card.

The sentiment by Helen Keller is from Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink). If it is too small to read, it says (left to right), "Every day is a gift. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."

I used some left over painted cardstock from yesterday's challenge to give a seaside feel.
NOW I can go to bed!! :)
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, and Basic Black (painted with Making Memories acrylic - Lagoon)
Sentiment: Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Sheer white and SU! Basic Gray taffeta
Embellishments: Silver brads, In the Depths buttons (Jesse James & Co., Inc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining the IC fun ... love your card ... check out my blog ... You Make My Day!