Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun with SCS Peeps

Today was a special day. Some of us from Central IL got together and stamped today's SCS challenge (to spritz something in some way... in honor of April showers). I got to meet Stampin' Annie at Karen's house. Here are some pics, plus my card that was for my brother's birthday. I used Memories Mists on the frog, lily pad, candles, and some of the mats. However, I saw a naughty sentiment at Karen's house that suits him much better, so keep your eyes peeled to this space if you like humor that's a little... off.

Anne's Card

Karen's Card (which is going gangbustas on SCS!)

My shirt says, "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eyelet." I purchased this at CKC in KC. Fun morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like a fun morning ... how great that you live near to fun stamping friends ... and I love your fun shirt.

Anonymous said...

I had fun this morning! Look like Karen wins the comment contest today! :)