Saturday, March 15, 2008

IC119 - For the Hyperactive in You

Well, I had to laugh when I saw today's inspiration piece. You couldn't get a piece farther away from my style if you tried. Therefore, it was, as it is intended to be... a challenge!
I waited for a while for inspiration today, and found it, of all places, at "the Meijer." The sentiment was on sale, and all I could think of was how busy the inspiration piece was. So, here is what I was inspired to create. My goal: to make it alarmingly busy. Did I succeed? You be the judge!

Size: 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: White cardstock (Papertrey), Surprise Confetti (ki memories), SU! Ballet Blue
Ribbon: Grosgrain red, sheer blue, etc. - various scraps I had
Sentiment: Dawn Houser (Inkadinkado 107)
Ink: SU! Real Red, Really Rust, and Ballet Blue

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Ha! This sentiment is perfect!