Sunday, March 2, 2008

Featured Stamper #56

This week's featured stamper has quite an extensive gallery. She goes by Petal Pusher on Splitcoast.

I decided to CASE her CASE. I guess this would be Case Squared? Anyway, loved her CASE (and the original), and I tried my own.
I have to throw a shout out for the Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons. These things are the easiest rub-ons I have ever used. Even the tiniest, most intricate parts (which I normally had a tendency to screw up bigtime) go on quickly and easily. Really great product.
Size: 5 x 4 7/8 inches
Paper: Bazzill textured cardstock, SU! Basic Gray, SU! Ultrasmooth White
Stamp: SU! Shapes and Shadows
Ink: SU! Basic Gray and Night of Navy
Sentiment: SU! Love and Happiness Rub-Ons
Embellishments: SU! Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, Spare Parts white brads, SU! Dimensionals

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Okay, so I'm way behind on scoping out your recent creations...I love this card as well! You've been busy!