Sunday, March 9, 2008

Framed by Featured Stamper!

This week's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast goes by the codename ParisOtremba. Check out her gallery if you have a moment. Some good designs there.

I decided to CASE a fairly simple card of hers. I liked the way she used the square punches to make her frames. I needed a masculine birthday card, and the colors I chose fit the bill. I really like how this turned out. Definitely inspired by the technique, but not simply duplicating the original card.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Stamps: SU! What Could Be Better? and Sassy Sayings II
Paper: SU! Ultrasmooth White and Sahara Sand, Bazzill textured black
Inks: SU! Almost Artichoke and Basic Black
Embellishments: Brads (Spare Parts), SU! Dimensionals, Scor-Pal

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

OOOH, I absolutely love this! Now, see, I sold this stamp set a while ago and now I have this cute card to CASE--this is the problem with selling old stamps!