Friday, March 14, 2008

The Freedom of Simplicity

I think my favorite challenge is the Limited Supplies challenge. By no means do I have "limited supplies," so it is pretty funny that this one would draw me so regularly. I love how it forces us all to be very basic and intentional in our design. Today's challenge was called "Tool Free." We were pretty much avoiding, well, tools! We could not use any specialized tools, like Cuttlebug, punches, Crop-a-dile, paper piercers, embossing, etc.

This allowed me to enter in to the wonderful land of stickers. Specifically, my Little Reminders stickers from Stampin' Up! I fell in love with these in last year's spring mini-catalog, bought them, and then have not used them until now. Stickers are so under-rated. I think they look great with the Afternoon Tea DSP (which I LOVE!) I just bought. I think the paper looks great with SU! Sahara Sand.
The sentiment, from Papertrey's Out on a Limb, says, "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. -Josephine Billings."
Size: 4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Afternoon Tea and Sahara Sand
Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: SU! Bashful Blue
Stickers: Little Reminders Accents and Elements (SU!)

No comments: