Sunday, March 16, 2008

Featured Stamper 58

Well, I must say that her card was nicer than my card, but I chose to CASE this nonetheless. I may try another of her cards later today, but this was the first I came up with.
Who is she? The Featured Stamper for this week, codename BeckyTE on Splitcoast. She has some gorgeous work in her gallery. Check it out, if you get a chance.
She had a beautiful background stamp. I used my own writing. I wish I would have gone with smaller script, but live and learn, ya know?
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: Bazzill, Ultrasmooth White (SU!), Close to Cocoa (SU!), Basic Gray (SU!), Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper (SU!)
Stamps: Pick a Petal
Coloring media: Stampin' Pastels, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Garden Green (SU!), Wild Wasabi (SU!), Black (Zig)
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip and Mellow Moss Taffeta

No comments: