Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sketch Challenge 173

I cannot believe I stayed up and did this card. I will be soooo tired tomorrow. But, I am happy I did, because I really like it. I bought this American Crafts paper... I dunno... at Archiver's?... and I have been itching to use it. Tonight (ahem... this morning) was the time.

The sketch for this challenge is shown. Seems easy enough, but I really was stuck on some of my layering decisions. Didn't want to cover up my DSP too much.

Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches

Paper: SU! Basic Black, Bazzill textured cardstock, American Crafts Sixth Avenue Little Italy

Ink: SU! Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Cranberry Crisp

Ribbon: Orinetal Trading sheer blue

Bling: Spare Parts Gemstones

Stamps: SU! Spring Garden, Amazing to Zany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - Thank Goodness I'm not the only one on too few hours sleep because of stamping challenges.
I'm glad you stayed up, too! Your card is beautiful. That DSP is gorgeous!