Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Color Challenge 161

The SCS Color Challenge today used some very basic, bold colors: Night of Navy, Glorious Green, and Real Red. Going through my patterned paper, I noticed some paper that I purchased a while ago (I have no idea where). It is from The Freedom Collection by Reminisce and it is called American Girl. You cannot see on the photo, but it has a lovely metallic sheen to it. So, that was my red and blue. I added green as a background color, tying it in with the brads, ribbon, and ink. I really like how this turned out.

Size: 5 1/8 x 4 1/4 inches
Paper: SU! Glorious Green, Night of Navy, and Ultrasmooth White, Reminisce American Girl
Stamp: SU! For a Friend
Brads: Magic Scraps
Thread: Dunno... bought it at Christmas

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is great...I love the three brads at the bottom...they're so big and bold. Joan