Monday, April 7, 2008

Dill Blossom Double Challenge

Well, I am back in the challenge circuit. So sorry to have missed Virtual Stamp Night/Weekend. I was in St. Louis being crafty (see my entries from April 6). I decided to try a double challenge today with some of my new stash.
New on the cutting board: Dill Blossom patterned paper by SEI. The inspiration challenge for this week made me think of the new patterned paper I purchased, so I chose the one with the most similar color/design scheme (in my mind, anyway). The technique challenge was to use a stacked ribbon technique in a card. I am not 100% on the ribbon totally meshing with this card, but I thought I would step outside of my box.
I got to use my new linen assortment from SEI as well. I love it! I guess they would consider it the olive green color.

As for Stampin' Up!, I used More Mustard cardtsock and ink as well as Old Olive ink. My sentiment is from the Full of Life stamp set. My yarn is from... my yarn stash. I impulse buy, so I am not really certain. This is your typical 5.5 x 4.25 inches card.

No comments: