Friday, April 25, 2008

Just marvelous!

Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to use scraps, and man, do I have scraps. I guess it's cheating to call this "limited." I just won't throw much of anything away.

I had very little idea of direction for this. The scraps were from various projects. The velvet paper was left over from an SEI accordian album I did at CKC St. Louis. You'll notice the idea I used was also from that album. I wish I could take full credit!

I have used the Prints Certainly Celery DSP for several projects, including my Snoopy card. So, there was plenty of that to go around. Certainly Celery cardstock also was readily available. The Bazzill cardstock in the background saw many a card, such as this one.

Size: 4 x 4 inches
Paper: SU! Certainly Celery, Prints DSP, Bazzill
Ribbon: leftovers from a QVC package and from an SEI project
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamps: SU! Amazing to Zany

No comments: