Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December Daily: Days 20, 21, 22

Hooray for being "caught up."  What a strange feeling in scrapbooking!  Let's be clear: I am caught up in my December Daily.  At this moment.  I'll embrace it.  These three days are terrifically simple.

I used my Ashley G 20 card for today.  I decided to take some of the pics sent to me by my buddy from our staff Christmas party.  It was loud and insane, and she was nutty with a selfie stick she won.  I was so tired, I had to leave early, but it was a great time.  I made a 2 x 2 collage in Photoshop and printed it on a 4 x 6.  A Cathy Zielske journal card and quote card from "Elf" were the icing on the cake.

That quote card was a perfect backing for my Day 21 number card.  Two 4 x 6s for this day, plus some journaling.  Note: Am I brave or what?  A selfie while exercising.  It needed to be included.  Back on the horse!  And the sunshine was so welcome.  Simply documented.

I have run out of the page protectors with 2, 4 x 3s and a 4 x 6.  Guess which design I like best?  So, I just made this look like that design.  No big whoop.  I adhered the pancake pic and number card to the flipside of  one of Day 22's 4 x 6s, as I did not want them wandering.  These two pics and their journaling work for me.  Though I have an itchy finger to embellish the side of the 4 x 6.... hmmmmm...

No comments: