Saturday, December 5, 2015

Project Life: SY2014-15

I realized recently that I had not shared the progress of this album.  I finally had the motivation to finish it up.  I am splitting this post up, however, because this book is quite lengthy.

I started sharing it in this post, so I shall spare additional explanation for the intention or page setups.  I also shared here.  Even though I worked on the album, there was not a whole lot that I shared after that.  So, here is what I created from August 31-the start of January.  The layouts of these pages were driven by the photos I had.  After that, I came into a great layout cadence with the help of the Collect app.  That will be for the next post.  Click on photos for entire layouts.

The Heidi Swapp album for this project.











Loved the use of washi tape arrows on this one.  I am also fond of the color scheme.

One of the few times Halloween did not get full-page real estate.

I took the 30 Days of Thanks concept that I complete on Facebook every year and documented it by creating my own cards.  I then surrounded the card pages with photos from the month and used washi to date what I could.


I began to incorporate the acceptance letters my son was getting from colleges. I think they are kind of a big deal.


December became a bit collage-y, and I even wrote on some of the pics with white gel pen.  Totally unlike me!

 Christmas day gets a few pics.  Used washi for these.

My son's high school photographer included all four years of high school pics in one.  Oh my!

I also included some certificates/awards my son had attained.  Then, January began.

For the spreads in 2015, I used Ali Edwards Hello Life Boxes and created a card that was a quick summary of the month.  Then, I used 3 x 4s from the Collect app to document this portion of the book.  #bestideaever.  My output was phenomenal.  More to come!

No comments: