Monday, December 7, 2015

December Daily: Day 7

Ho, flipping, ho.

Let's keep it real.  Every day in December is not the "most wonderful time of the year."  Sometimes, one more thing added to the list makes me nuts.  Therefore, I felt today's page was needed.

I created this with a kraft tag and a sticker from one of my Becky Higgins QVC/Project Life experiences.



My tree patterned paper on the back adhered crooked, even though I thought I was being conscious of that.  Just another stab at the imperfection of my attitude right now.

The "unexpected" sticker was also from the Becky Higgins set used on the tag.  I fussy cit the "whatever" out of a piece of patterned paper.  "Another gift exchange?!" is typed on the image of the e-mail I received.

I sincerely appreciate the work my son's room parents do.  I find it hard that I work 20 minutes away from his school, but I might as well be on another planet as far as the financial capabilities of the families I have vs. the assumptions made regarding purchasing/providing things at Max's school.  I am glad to have gotten this out of my system.

No comments: