Saturday, December 5, 2015

Card Making As Well!

My church's Youth Ministry sponsors a "reverse collection" each Advent.  We take slips from a collection basket and bring in what is needed for the charity on the slip.  One of the charities we picked asked for cards.  I began making some, got to about 4 cards, and realized I had a stash that could also be used.  I really like the four I made.

This pin was an inspiration for this cute and simple card.

This pin inspired this get well card.

 Inside the card.

Got a new stamp set from SSS (Hand Lettered Encouragement) that I wanted to get inked.  I used the same basic design for this and the next card, just used different sentiments.

An older Stampin' Up! sympathy stamp was the perfect sentiment inside this card.


The remainder of what they needed was birthday cards.  I had an abundance in my stash, so I added them to my donation.

No comments: