Friday, December 30, 2016

December Daily® Day 11


I would be remiss not to give a nod to the house transformation that has been taking place in our "new-old" house this December. It's part of my husband's love language to demolish and restore.  He's getting better at it all the time. 

The page uses from paid items and some freebies.The a season of intention sentiment is from the Digital December Daily Christmas Phrases stamp.  No place like home for the holidays and embrace the mess are both "Ali freebies."  I created the yellow card to coincide with the kitchen color, and used the star washi from my "washi drawer" (no idea where I got it from...probably AE).  Each image is 2 x 2.


Journaling: December has been filled with home projects. Scott tackled the two most needy: the kitchen and the half bath. He seems to be in his element. He is becoming a much more meticulous painter, and that saves us lots!

No comments: