Tuesday, December 27, 2016

One Little Word 2016: Real Wraps Up

It feels like I just chose this word, and yet, when I go through this album, I realize what a lot has happened in 2016.  Holy moly.  So here is December.


I used the bejeebies out of Ali's Story Kit for this month.  Pretty much every embellishment and stamp was from that kit.  It was perfect for the prompt this month.


"Reflecting & remembering" stamp is from the Review stamp kit, as is "Life in Progress" on the flipside of the tab.


I knew I had to use A Year in Review for this spread.  I mounted it on kraft and outlined it in white Gelly Roll pen.  The back of some of Ali's 4 x 6 cards have "Story Sparks" on them, so I needed a cover.


When I did this, it helped to have the scrapbook right in front of me, especially for the feelings part.  I just lifted the feelings straight from what I was writing each month.  It was a good reflection for sure.


I think I might be addicted to these phrase stickers.  If Ali ever stops producing them, I might need rehab.

The finality of that last page cannot be overemphasized.


A close up of phrases and images that wrapped up my year with Real.

No comments: