Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December Daily® Day 7

For this spread, I used a page that was semi-pre-made on one side and blank on the other.  A percussionist parent is hard-pressed to get a good shot of their student performing, unless you are on bleachers and/or have a fabulous lens. Armed only with my iPhone 6 plus, I got what I got.  So, there was some doctoring to the photo to point out exactly where my son was.



This page was so much fun to make. Max and I were spontaneously (which is a big deal in the land of ASD) messing with selfies as we awaited dinner at Bob Evans (tradition for before/after concerts).  I had three shots I really wanted to use, and then I remembered this awesome template of Ali's.  I even found the background color code for kraft (as I felt white would be too much).  I thought putting it on a polka dotted page was a unifying idea.


Journaling: Tonight was Max’s Christmas concert at CCHS. Bob Evans for dinner has been our tradition for music events. We had some fun with selfies, particularly with Snapchat layers, as we waited for our order.  

No comments: