Thursday, December 29, 2016

December Daily® Day 10


Yes, I do.  And I shall sit here until I am dumped off.  My wonderful son is 11 and still fully believes.  I have no intention of changing that.  I did so with son #1, believing that when he asked, I would tell him.  And, to this day, my almost 20 year old is still ticked that I admitted my part in the Throne of Lies when he was 12.  His brother knows that Santa needs Mommy and Daddy's help.  That's my baby step.

Since Dec. 10 had no pictures with a story that moved me, I decided to use the layout I had ready for a day just like today.


I used the 2015 Ashley Goldberg December-Daily-Kit-That-Keeps-On-Giving for the flipside of Day 9.  I thought the "Ho Ho Ho" fit nicely.  Again, there's a sparkly gold/bronze to the letters that did not photograph well here.  On the other side, I had a Simple Stories base page that I added to.



I did not journal on this day because it was my kid's Santa list.  I think it speaks for itself.  So I created a tab with Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses Bits and Pieces Ephemera candy chipboard pieces.  The "10" comes from some AE stickers I had in my stash.


The flipside has more from the Simple Stories Mistletoe Kisses collection, and the letter Santa left Max on Christmas morning.



No comments: