Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's here!

I got my November/December issue of Paper Crafts from my mailbox today. It's official! I am published. Woo hoo!

On page 80, my card entitled "Life Moments Card" sits next to two other cards using the two-step stamping technique. It looks like they moved my sentiment panel slightly for the shot, which gives me a weird fung swei feeling. Plus, it's a bit hard to see the word "Life" that I stamped in blue. However, they liked the card, I like the card, and now everyone gets to see the card in print. I must say, that's a nice feeling. Hopefully, I will have time to submit more.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Woohoo! Congrats! You got your Nov./Dec. issue already? I just got October 2 days ago. :(

Karen Kelly said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see it!

Bev J. said...

Congrat on being published-must be a great feeling. tfs

Krystal said...

I just got my magazine in the mail today! Loved seeing your name in there!
:)