Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Design Your Life - Sketch 1


This week, the Design Your Life class is focusing on symmetrical design. I have had this layout in my head. I forced myself to stay up and get it done, as I have another layout yet to complete this week to stay on schedule.


Cathy's sketch was very clean. I had very little problem following through with this, as she always appeals to my need for a sense of order. LOVE the Thickers... "Sprinkles." Perfect for a glitzy boy page.


My text reads: "There should be no doubt in anyone's mind. One person rules the Plato kingdom. His dad might think he is the monarch (or tyrant most days), but honestly, he should know better. The baby of the family reigns! These photos were shot when I got my Stamping Royalty crown. As soon as Max saw it, he knew it was meant for him. I wouldn't have it any other way. Long live King Maximilian (minus the Doritos beard)! 9/12/2008"

No comments: