Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Groooooovy

Well, well, well. It's Tuesday, and I, JoLynn, have completed the color challenge on SCS. It's been a long time.

Today's combination was Bravo Burgundy, Regal Rose, and Kiwi Kiss. At first, finding a place for Regal Rose was challenging. You know me and pink. But, as true to my style, I just used it as an accent, and it wasn't too bad.

I dug through my patterned paper first to gain some inspiration. That's when I found the patterned paper, which I think is from the American Crafts Amplified collection. Since the pattern was so "mod," I decided to use what I call the "Partridge Family matting." Rectangular, with two opposite corners rounded. The ribbon and flower accents were a last minute decision. I think they look pretty stinking cute.

So, there you have it crafters. JoLynn's attempt at cardmaking on a school night. Now, on to grading...
Size: 5.5 x 4.25 inches
Paper: SU! Bravo Burgundy, SU! Regal Rose, white cardstock, American Crafts Amplified
Stamp: SU! Cheery Chat
Embellishments: SU! Old Olive Twill Ribbon, SU! Felt Fusion flowers, Spare Parts brads
Ink: SU! Bravo Burgundy

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very fun! Lovin' that mod paper pattern!

p.s. Grading is SO overrated...