Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer School Thanks

Thanks to a "Karen Kick Start" with a great Bella card, I created this gift for my son's summer school teacher. I was wandering through Meijer looking at candles and such, when I happened upon the aisle containing these cute picture albums. This one had a window in front, so I immediately thought about personalizing the album (I used Gift Box Chipboard Thickers by American Crafts). I then bought a disposable camera, and, Voila, a gift was born. I think it's pretty creative. Inside the card I wrote that she could use it for some last minute snapshots of the students this week if she wanted.

The Bella card features teachabella. She makes me laugh because she is so... together. She looks like a first year teacher on the first day of school. I have a very funny Bella in mind for the teacher on the last day of school. Hmmm... perhaps I should sketch that out. :) Anyway, here are the specs on this Bella as I can piece them together (I made her at Stamp Camp, so bear with me):

Size: 6.5 x 5 inches
Ink: Adirondak black, Color Box black Cat's Eye
Other stamps: Hannah Stamps (sentiment)
Coloring media: Copics, black colored pencil, Gamasol
Paper: Papertrey white, SU! Basic Black, SU! Prints DSP (Real Red?)
Ribbon: Could be SU!; not sure
Circle cutter: Creative Memories
Scallop punch: SU!

No comments: