Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pullin' For You


I'm not a huge "bunny" person by any means. But when I saw the "I'm Pullin' for You" set from My Favorite Things being used on cards, I was hooked to this particular set. I think it was the play on words/images. Here's a card created by Toy that previewed the set. Now that I look at mine, it is rather similar to hers. She did a bit more with coloring.

Today, I CASEd the SCS Featured Stamper, Stephanie.Hargis. I used the basic sketch of her card, Masculine Birthday Whimsy.

I also used my Copic Sketch markers for the first time. Woo hoo! All but the orange is Copic, as I did not have an orange hue yet... YET.

I tried to stay committed to using scraps. All are scraps except the white. I didn't have a decent white scrap for this one. The patterned paper is actually Martha Stewart wrapping paper. I wrapped a gift with it, and I thought the scraps would be great for cards. She partnered with EK Success, and I bought this on clearance at Michaels. Originally... way too expensive.

Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
Paper: SU! Barely Banana and Basic Gray, Papertrey white, Martha Stewart wrapping paper
Stamps: MFT I'm Pulling for You
Ink: Tim Holz Black Distress Ink, Copic Sketch markers in Lime Green, Willow, and Pale Blue, SU! Only Orange marker
Accessories: Brown grosgrain (JoAnn's), Cloud 9 Rain Dots

2 comments:

jjcreations said...

I think this little bunny and the sentiment are just too cute. Great card. Joan

Anonymous said...

So cute!
smiles,Deena