Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Booty Has Arrived

Hello to all! So sorry for my prolonged absence. It has been crazy lately. It just seems like the hours fly by in my day. Happily, I have been diversifying my activities. I have been somewhat crafty helping a friend complete a gorgeous scrapbook to give to her daughter before her wedding. We also made lots of nugget tins and other shower-type goodies. In addition, Scott and I are trying to get ready for a garage sale this weekend. Last, but not least, I have been quite social and have been spending time out with friends at dinner, movies, stamp camp, pools, and hot tubs.

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't open a package that appeared on my doorstep. Silly me! It was my Stamping Royalty Booty! Yeah!

So, I created a little movie for you, my loyal readers. Oh, let's face it, as my hubby was saying, it's for me, too. :) It's 3 MB and it should open for you or start downloading when you click on this link:

Stamping Queen

It cannot go without saying that I am humbled by the generosity of the following companies, and I encourage you to click on over and take a peek at their goodies.

Paper Crafts Magazine
A Muse
Stamping Bella
Fiskars
Gel-a-tins
Clear Snap (makers of Color Box)
see d's
Little Monkeys

AND SPEAKING OF QUEENS...

The gal who started us all on our way to crafting poverty, KAREN, is now officially published. YEAH KK! Use your Hobby Lobby or Michaels Coupon for this week, get to one of those stores, and buy the August issue of Cards magazine. Flip to p. 84 and 85, and there's her spread for a baby shower... using American Crafts paper, of course! Gorgeous! Is she telling us something about Kim?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the "Dancing Queen" music in the background! Congratulations, your royal-ness!

AM

Ann said...

Woohoo! Gotta love free goodies!

You're wrong on one point, though. That superhero stamp was based off a picture of ME. :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the booty and that was a great little movie-always fun to see what others get in their boxes!!

Bev J. (Maxell on SCS)