Saturday, June 7, 2008

Master Bedroom Inspiration


For today's IC 131, we had a room to use for inspiration. I came up with two cards that could not be more dissimilar. The first one, the pink one, I am not crazy about at all. However, with as many redos as it got, I figured taking a photo would be the least I could do. I tried a close up on the metal tag, as in the larger picture it looks white. It is actually a brushed silver that I stamped with Staz On and inked with Adirondack acrylic.

I am up this "early" because I created card #2, a card I like MUCH better. I think it better captures the softness and patterns of the room.

I'd love to hear which one you prefer.


SERENITY
Size: 4 x 4 1/4 inches
Paper: SU! Pink Passion and Ultrasmooth White
Stamps: Serenity Now (My Favorite Things)
Embellishments: Vellum flower, sheer white ribbon, olive grosgrain ribbon, Thickers, Dots Fiskars embossing plate
Ink: Black Staz On, Adirondack white acrylic

GOD IS
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Bordering Blue, Deja Views Wedding, and unknown (inside panels)
Stamps: SU! Refuge and Strength
Ribbon: Off white from Michaels
Hardware: SU! Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
Ink: SU! Bordering Blue and Adirondack white acrylic

1 comment:

Karen Kelly said...

Those are both great cards! I love the hardware on the second one :-)