Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ah!

I love vacation... don't get me wrong. But it felt sooooo good to make a card tonight. :) The laundry is on its last cycle, the luggage is unpacked, and tomorrow is just another {manic} Monday.

So, here is today's submission for a CASE of the Featured Stamper for this week, Michelle, aka Chelemom on Splitcoast. I changed a few things to her card, Ellen Hutson Stamp, but not much.

This is a birthday card for a friend for next week. It has so many elements that make me think of her, particularly the Cuttlebug background. While on vaca, I was in Michaels in Reading, PA, when I spotted these lovely Martha Stewart tags. They have all sorts of shapes and all sorts of edges. They stamped well, too.
Size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Paper: SU! Lovely Lilac, Papertrey white, Martha Stewart tag
Ink: SU! Basic Gray, Stampin' Pastels: Lovely Lilac and Barely Banana, SU! Lovely Lilac marker
Stamps: SU! Blooming with Happiness, Studio G Series 6
Embellishments: SU! Lovely Lilac eyelet, sheer white ribbon attached with glue dot, SU! window punch used for sentiment

No comments: