Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life and the Use of New Supplies -or- Who am I and what did I do with JoLynn?

The remainder of Week 11, finally finished by one Maximilian Plato:


I actually added some arrows to this page...just realized it now.  Ah well.  Anyway, very cute turnout overall.  Well worth the efforts!

And now, Week 12, featuring the use of new material.  Wow.  Unbelievable.  I usually put stuff away and forget I have it!


I got a great deal of stuff at the Sidewalk Sale at The Scrapbooking Studio this weekend.  Kim and I literally went kind of like little tornadoes through their stuff.  We had a limited amount of time.  I spent just under $25 and got TONS of great things, many of which are on this page.  How fun are the raindrops and clouds (that American Crafts!).  Really excited that I branched into writing on labels.  Seems to be trending at the moment.  Going outside of my little box!




Note: An entire sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper was won over simply by that title card.  Say Yeah!  CRACKED me UP!




3 comments:

Candace said...

great pages

Kristina Proffitt said...

Love your pages! Doesn't it feel good to actually USE stuff? I'm a big product hoarder, too! ;)

Craftcherry said...

Wonderful layouts! I love using new goodies (or old goodies that I forgot about.)