Saturday, June 1, 2013

Crafty Saturday

This week, I have been mindful of what I am putting in my mouth.  That, and the end of a school year, equates to me having energy on a Saturday.  Typically, I nap all afternoon to catch up with the exhaustion the week has handed me.  Vegetables are amazing.

I wanted to take a little break to show one of my creations.  I have a graduation party to attend on Sunday, and I wanted a Clean and Simple card for some Clean and Simple cash.  When you are a new college graduate waiting to land a job, cash is THE gift, don't you think?


Just landed the Paper Studio embossing folder for 1/2 off at Hobby Lobby this week.  I love how versatile it is.  The tassel was not as easy of a task.  Yes, cutting a 2 x 2" square from black cardstock is simple.  Finding a black brad...piece of cake.  Making a tassel that did not look like a broke-a$$ broom?  Meh.

These are her school colors, and I think she will be more excited about what's inside.  It was relatively quick, and I think it's ca-yute.

No comments: