Sunday, February 16, 2014

Card Mojo

I have neglected my first love---cardmaking---for too long.  Scrapbooking has definitely been my main objective for about the last year or so.  I realized looking at some stamp sets that I had many a set that had not seen ink---ever or in a long time.  So, I thought I would try making a card a day, no matter how simple.

Some pals and I started a Pinterest board for our creations.  The fabulous Ann Cox posted this challenge for us.
I rolled a 5.  Here's my submission to the challenge.


Size: 5.5 x 4.25
Paper: Stampin' Up! Yo Yo Yellow and Neenah Solar White
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Smile and Stampin' Up! Yippee-Skippee!
Ink: Stampin' Up! Yo Yo Yellow and Basic Gray
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Dots
Ribbon: Ribbon Trends Organdy Ribbon
Also used: Stampin' Up! Dimensionals for embossed base and sentiment


No comments: