Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hugs and Kisses


Man, people are getting so sick lately!  So many of my friends' kids have gotten knock-down, drag-out, Advil-resistant, viral sick.  For one little four year old, I decided to make her a card, because she spiked a 104 temp last night.  She was a good buddy to Max this summer, so I made the card from "Max and His Mom."


Wish I could say it was my idea to use a bandage on a get well card, but I did see some here and there on galleries.  It was my first use of American Crafts glitter tape (what a great idea!).  I used my Stampin' Up! Basic Gray cardstock and embossing folder.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink (Limitless Labels).  I used some Nestabilities dies, some google eyes, and some SU! Dimensionals to raise things up a bit.  

No comments: